Monday, April 17, 2023

Rock Hall Inductee #1

 I decided to ask Rock N Roll Hall of Famers their thoughts on the 2023 ballot, a ballot many have claimed to be the best in a long time.

Several refused to talk about it but some did.

Here is the first

Profile: White male musician who was inducted in the 90s

As a Rock N Roll Hall of Famer what do you thinks makes an act hall of fame worthy? Have to have recorded 25 years prior and have to written your own songs. It’s why Three Dog Night aren’t in

For you what is the single biggest factor a hall of famer must have? Songwriting is a big part

The 2023 ballot has been described as one of the strongest and most difficult ever. Do you agree with that assessment? I don’t know. I didn’t really pay attention. I send my ballot to someone else

Without naming names, is there anyone on the ballot you don't see as a hall of famer? Pass

How do you expect this class to go down? Who or what kind of acts do you think get in this year. Not up to me. I have no real opinion

If you don't mind (no worries if you decide not to), who are your personal picks for the class? I voted for Tommy James and ELP. Write in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock Hall Inductee Voter 2

Profile 2: White male inducted in the 2000s As a Rock N Roll Hall of Famer what do you thinks makes an act hall of fame worthy? Just being g...